Thursday, August 20, 2009

tiring day


Yesterday was a tiring day for me. i had to go to indonesian embassy in KL for renewing my passport. yes, renewing passport. sounds quite tedious and complicated, huh? the truth was that it was very tedious. firstly, i didn't know exactly where indonesian embassy is located. i just know the address. it took me around two hours of journey to reach there from my house. rapid KL bus, LRT, and walking are my transportations to get there. during my journey, i saw so many people wearing medical mask (well, i'm not sure about the word) to protect themselves from the "popular" H1N1. H1N1 is really a serious issue, huh? (considering that i seldom go out to KL..LOL) well, my thought is that as long as i drink plenty of water and have good antibody, i should've prevented myself from flu, unless somebody sneezed H1N1 virus in front of me.LOL..Okay, back to the previous story, once i reached indonesian embassy, i just quite shocked. i saw lots of indonesian workers, maybe there were thousands of them, no joke. then i filled up the registration form, waited to be called, wandered here and there, then finally i have to wait for about one hour for processing my new passport. the officers are not friendly i could say (well, since i lived in malaysia and indonesia, i'm used to it, i mean the unfriendly officers). then i went back to my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment