Sunday, August 30, 2009

food (again?)

Today i went to Bar B Q plaza in Sunway Pyramid to have my lunch. quite tasty i could say, and the peanut sauce is the main attraction here. but it was a bit overpriced for me, due to the 10% service charge and 5% government tax. total damage was RM52 for 2 persons. anyway, the service was excellent, much much better than many other restaurants I've ever been to. only managed to get one photo.I've forgotten what name of the food it is. If I've not mistaken I ordered the family set.



Then i went to my friend's house to play games for the whole afternoon and evening, then we went to Buffalo Steakhouse near Mentari Court to have dinner. and this is my second time I ate there in this week. I ate there for the first time during my ex-housemate's birthday. it was a big party. Buffalo Steakhouse is seriously very delicious and totally worth it. I was having Australian Lamb Chop this time, it tastes quite good, although I had difficulty in eating because the meat was very hard to cut. But I have to say, the Chicken Chop steak which I ate during my ex-housemate's birthday tastes better.

No comments:

Post a Comment