Sunday, August 23, 2009

fun day

Yesterday was a very fun day for me. i went out with my friend from my hometown who is currently studying in taylor's hospitality school in PJ. he is my old friend, i've known him for 8 years. we went to sunway pyramid for having carl's jr, and i was having my favourite all the time, famous star. (fast food again, haiz). then we went to his house in mentari court for playing Xbox. wow, this is the first time i played Xbox and i think it is more awesome than PS2. afterwards, we went to club 9 to play billyard, he is quite a good player, which i think is slightly better than me..LOL. then we went to asia cafe for having dinner. bottom line, we spent quite lots of bucks for this day. we used taxi as our transportation and i just think that taxi in malaysia is quite sucks. lack of courtesy and definitely we must have good bargaining skill, otherwise, we'll be cheated.

No comments:

Post a Comment