Monday, May 17, 2010

Italiannies@Sunway Pyramid

This restaurant is actually located outside of the main door in the orange atrium. Ambiance wise, it's not very very classy, but it has its unique Italian decoration, I don't know how to explain further.lol. and I know that the picture with I took was sucky..lol

This is what we were served in the beginning. I seriously had no idea what is the name of the one beside the bread, but it tastes good! And for information, this one is free of charge.



This is what my friend ordered. It is Pizza Caprese. It roughly tastes like normal pizza that we normally eat but this one is definitely better.

This is Seafood Rissoto@RM30.90 which my friend ordered. It has really unique taste that I never taste before.lol. I don't know how to explain but the picture will definitely give the ideas.

This is what I ordered! lol. It is Beef Lasagna@RM32.90. It is actually meaty pasta. The portion may look small on the picture but actually it is very big! It was so cheesy but damn juicy.lol. I actually had tough time to finish this, since it has too much cheese on it, and everybody will get sick if eat too much of this kind of stuff.lol. But for me, it tastes damn great albeit too cheesy.


When I finish half of it, I was already damn full.lol. But anyway I still forced myself to finish this.haha.

The small portion of mango juice (which I ordered) was a disappointment though. It costs somewhere around RM7-8 if I've not mistaken. Look at its portion compared to the another drink(which is Tequila Sunrise).

Overall, it was great meal and it costs us RM155.30 (3 pax) inclusive of 10% service charge and 5% government tax. Yeah, it was expensive stuff and it costs averagely RM50 per person.lol. But this kind of eating experience definitely worth a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment