Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Chicken Chop with Brown Sauce@Foh Foh

Finally, after my long crave for steak has been satisfied, lol. I went to Foh Foh hawker stalls, which is just located behind Taylor's Business School (SS15). I was in the choice of either black pepper chicken chop or brown sauce chicken chop, but since I've already known what black pepper taste is going to be, I went with the chicken chop with brown sauce.


Looks tempting? Yeah, in fact, it was good and tasty!! And it was hella cheap, only at RM6.90!! The portion was quite generous as well, especially a large amount of french fries was given. Thumbs up for hawker stall's steak..lol. I just ask myself, how can they charge this steak at such a cheap price? I mean the material cost for the meat, the french fries definitely ain't cheap! And another simple question popped out suddenly in my mind. Imagine steak below RM10 like this is already damn nice, how about those steak that priced like RM40 or RM50 per piece? Does it taste a few times better than this? Yeah, I know I'm poor, I've yet to try those deluxe steak..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment